The COVID-19 pandemic is a black swan event that is currently disrupting the global economy. It has forced businesses to adopt new ways of working, and individuals to adapt to more homebound activities.
We will explore the intersection of work and life with experts innovating in these areas.
- Richard Koh, CTO of Microsoft Singapore, will provide insights on how businesses have been affected, and technology’s role in defining the new ways of working.
- Zenos Schmickrath, who co-founded Hmlet in 2016, will share his views on the future of living and how recent events are changing people’s behaviours and expectations towards good living.
- Ricky Willianto, Co-founder of Ravenry, will moderate the conversation and share Ravenry’s research on the changes society has gone through in the past few months, and which of those changes are expected to stick.
You will also be able to download our exclusive Future of Work and Life research report after the event.
Date: 30 April 2020, Thursday
Time: 1 pm – 2 pm SGT
Format: 45 minutes discussion + 15 minutes Q&A
Where: Zoom (link to be shared upon confirmation)
We will discuss the following:
- What does the future of work and life look like?
- What has enabled our society’s transformation into this new normal?
- How has technology driven and how will it continue to drive this transformation?
- How can we respond to these changes as individuals and businesses?
Register for the event here or go to the following link