Ravenry is building a first-of-its-kind research platform geared towards consulting and research projects. We are a young (bootstrapped) startup based in Singapore and Indonesia with clients globally. We are all about people as we believe they are core to any business, and we are passionate about building a happy and sustainable people-oriented business.
You will be working with our team of analysts to craft world-class research reports that inform our clients’ business decisions. Aside from crafting thought leadership pieces around various topics, you will also be creating internal tools and products that help standardise the quality and format of our reports.
You will be working with a group of very passionate people who are obsessed about learning. We are very focused on pushing our capabilities and developing world-class products. Our team is all about getting things done, experimenting with new ideas, and coming up with innovative solutions.
- Managing a team of remote and on-site research analysts
- Building thought leadership pieces that help position Ravenry as a top-of-mind research brand
- Designing various tools and processes to standardise our research output
- Managing all quality assurance activities related to our research reports
- Driving key initiatives to improve and scale our editorial and research capabilities
- Very strong English written communication skills with at least 3 years professional English writing experience
- Has a broad range of curiosities and a voracious reader
- Passionate problem solver and critical thinker
- Strong growth and learning mindset
- Highly disciplined self starter, who is driven by improvement and learning
- A great team player who is open to ideas and enjoys working within a close-knit team
Interested applicants please email your resume and writing portfolio to email@example.com.