Ravenry’s vision is to empower humanity with connected people and data. We help companies obtain information by leveraging our global network of analysts and our proprietary technology.
We are always recruiting for the smartest analysts from all around the world. Our analysts work on projects ranging from market sizing, trend analysis, list generation to pitch deck creation. We have completed 1,000s of projects for global clients including the likes of Deloitte, Yahoo!, MIT, and Kayak. This is a remote role and you work on projects that you are interested in. Work anytime, anywhere you want on any kind of projects you like.
- Write research reports, leveraging public and proprietary information, and various analysis framework.
- Provide deep analysis on relevant topics as detailed in the project brief.
- Provide clear working process and references on your research.
- Deliver your project within the stipulated deadline.
- Respond to any queries, clarifications, and editorial requests on projects you have delivered.
- Responsive to emails and chats during project hours.
- Ensure reports are of high quality, concise and are relevant to the project brief.
- Collaborate with the in-house Ravenry team and other analysts in completing your projects.
- Experience in producing research reports/ industry reports/ business research.
- Superior English writing skill (all our projects are completed in English).
- Highly analytical with a strong penchant for number crunching.
- Have a great understanding of the consulting toolkits and frameworks.
- Detail-oriented and focused on delivering client requirements.
- Proficiency in a second language is a big plus.